I calm my breathing, I think more clearly and relax. I can feel my jaw uncleanch and my lungs decontracturate. I'm ready to sleep, knowing that I belong in this world and I'm worthy and capable. I know I'm doing and going to do a great job now and tomorrow, and always. I feel love and care for myself and others.
At night I read a chapter of my book then relax and go to sleep. Some deep breaths and controlled breathing can help the body relax and slip into unconsciousness
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?