Bananas are energizing, light and come in natural packaging. No need to prepare anything beforehand. Add some peanutbutter for a protein boost!
They probably usually have a mini snack because they are in a hurry to go back to work. Things like a bar a Apple or banana, something that they can eat while they are on a run
I eat apples, half a grapefruit, avocado toast, or a banana with peanut butter. Those are healthier beneficial options that are quick and simple rather than eating cereal everyday or skipping it.
Instant noodles. Though not healthy, but delicious and makes me feel warm for the whole day. (And it's fast)
Sometimes I do have toast, but they're too dry to enjoy.
I buy a 12 pack of yogurt and grab one and a spoon to go! I’m a teacher, so I just throw it in my bag and eat when I get to school. It’s also nice to keep some almonds in my desk just in case I forget my yogurt or I’m still a little hungry. You can do it!
I don’t know. If there really busy they may have like a slice of toast, but some really care about what they eat and will make a big breakfast or smoothie.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.