Well I don't really have a cleaning day kind of like a schedule but I clean every 3 or 4 days a week, or maybe even more.
I try to do a little each day from Monday to Friday instead of having to do everything at the weekend. That used to drive me crazy so I started off with a cleaning schedule and while I was cooking dinner I would do some cleaning. That means at the weekend I am free of any cleaning. I also try to tody up as I go!
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it