I usually tidy up my skincare and makeup that I've used in that morning and different mugs or plates that I've used for breakfast as well as making my bed and brushing any hay off the floor (from my guinea pigs). It's really helpful to me as I didn't even realise that it freed me of that sub-conscious thought of I'd have to do it when I got home. Everything feels like it's under control and I've found time that I didn't know I had.
I require to constantly check what may be out of place in the studio. Also check for clothes and such that are unattended in my room, as well as the kitchen sometimes.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?