For me example, I prefer to drink only coffee before I begin my work at 7:30am. Later on, around 12pm if am very hungry I'd perhaps eat two toasts (either with jam or butter) or grapes (or fruit salad). During the whole day, I consume a lot of cold water.
And yes, I also cannot do heavy exercise but I'd like to maintain a diet in my recent "Homeoffice" mode, so that I can keep a check on my weight. 😊
followed by something post workout that has predominantly protein and a few carbs, like a protein shake. Carbs aid in how the protein is absorbed. In terms of losing weight. You simply need to be a calorie deficit. Fat loss=calorie deficit. No way around it
Buy a big cylinder of One-Minute Oats, some maple syrup, and some blueberries.
After you drink your water in the morning, turn on the hit water kettle and scoop half a cup of oats into a bowl.
(i usually prepare a cup of tea now too)
When the water is heated, pour some over the oats, just enough to cover them, and head to the fridge for your blueberries.
By the time you finish rinsing your berries, the oats have hydrated and they are ready for your berries and a little drizzle of maple syrup.
Mix it all together and enjoy!
Very quick, affordable, and healthy!
Sometimes I’ll eat a whole mango which pretty much fills me up.
I would also opt for eggs, bacon (fat trimmed), spaghetti and 2 hash browns for when I want a treat but I’m still being mindful.
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?