For me example, I prefer to drink only coffee before I begin my work at 7:30am. Later on, around 12pm if am very hungry I'd perhaps eat two toasts (either with jam or butter) or grapes (or fruit salad). During the whole day, I consume a lot of cold water.
And yes, I also cannot do heavy exercise but I'd like to maintain a diet in my recent "Homeoffice" mode, so that I can keep a check on my weight. 😊
followed by something post workout that has predominantly protein and a few carbs, like a protein shake. Carbs aid in how the protein is absorbed. In terms of losing weight. You simply need to be a calorie deficit. Fat loss=calorie deficit. No way around it
Buy a big cylinder of One-Minute Oats, some maple syrup, and some blueberries.
After you drink your water in the morning, turn on the hit water kettle and scoop half a cup of oats into a bowl.
(i usually prepare a cup of tea now too)
When the water is heated, pour some over the oats, just enough to cover them, and head to the fridge for your blueberries.
By the time you finish rinsing your berries, the oats have hydrated and they are ready for your berries and a little drizzle of maple syrup.
Mix it all together and enjoy!
Very quick, affordable, and healthy!
Sometimes I’ll eat a whole mango which pretty much fills me up.
I would also opt for eggs, bacon (fat trimmed), spaghetti and 2 hash browns for when I want a treat but I’m still being mindful.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.