For me example, I prefer to drink only coffee before I begin my work at 7:30am. Later on, around 12pm if am very hungry I'd perhaps eat two toasts (either with jam or butter) or grapes (or fruit salad). During the whole day, I consume a lot of cold water.
And yes, I also cannot do heavy exercise but I'd like to maintain a diet in my recent "Homeoffice" mode, so that I can keep a check on my weight. 😊
followed by something post workout that has predominantly protein and a few carbs, like a protein shake. Carbs aid in how the protein is absorbed. In terms of losing weight. You simply need to be a calorie deficit. Fat loss=calorie deficit. No way around it
Buy a big cylinder of One-Minute Oats, some maple syrup, and some blueberries.
After you drink your water in the morning, turn on the hit water kettle and scoop half a cup of oats into a bowl.
(i usually prepare a cup of tea now too)
When the water is heated, pour some over the oats, just enough to cover them, and head to the fridge for your blueberries.
By the time you finish rinsing your berries, the oats have hydrated and they are ready for your berries and a little drizzle of maple syrup.
Mix it all together and enjoy!
Very quick, affordable, and healthy!
Sometimes I’ll eat a whole mango which pretty much fills me up.
I would also opt for eggs, bacon (fat trimmed), spaghetti and 2 hash browns for when I want a treat but I’m still being mindful.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??