- How do you measure calories?
- If you know you won’t have time to prep/eat breakfast the next day, what do you do?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are the main ingredients for a powerful energizing breakfast?
- Is there any other morning drink that gives you the same amount of MENTAL energy as coffee does? I simply don’t seem to function properly without a cup of coffee in the morning… I get so dizzy!
Avoid any other food/drinks (specially coffee/tea, in the next 2 hours.
You can have:
Eggs boiled or scrambled.
Banana with a spoon of peanutbutter.
Other good foods for breakfast are avacado (salt and pepper the slices for taste), blueberries or strawberries, and bacon or eggs.
An example of a meal like this might be a couple of eggs, some bacon, whole milk and whole grain cereal or toast. Animals that have been pasture raised out in the sun have higher Omega-3 present in their fat and meat and pasture-raised chicken eggs are darker in color and higher in nutrition.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?