An example of a meal like this might be a couple of eggs, some bacon, whole milk and whole grain cereal or toast. Animals that have been pasture raised out in the sun have higher Omega-3 present in their fat and meat and pasture-raised chicken eggs are darker in color and higher in nutrition.
You can have:
Eggs boiled or scrambled.
Banana with a spoon of peanutbutter.
Other good foods for breakfast are avacado (salt and pepper the slices for taste), blueberries or strawberries, and bacon or eggs.
Avoid any other food/drinks (specially coffee/tea, in the next 2 hours.
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?