An example of a meal like this might be a couple of eggs, some bacon, whole milk and whole grain cereal or toast. Animals that have been pasture raised out in the sun have higher Omega-3 present in their fat and meat and pasture-raised chicken eggs are darker in color and higher in nutrition.
You can have:
Eggs boiled or scrambled.
Banana with a spoon of peanutbutter.
Other good foods for breakfast are avacado (salt and pepper the slices for taste), blueberries or strawberries, and bacon or eggs.
Avoid any other food/drinks (specially coffee/tea, in the next 2 hours.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?