Use a simple disinfectant and cloth for evryday cleaning. I personally do this everyday. Use a pen stand to organize stationary. That's all it takes! 5 minutes!
I prefer to use natural cleaning products; you can use an herbal wash for example by filling your bucket 3/4 the way full with warm water, then add the desired herbs for what your doing. To remove grime and grease you might want to try using something like White Sage, Lavender and Lemongrass, whereas to disinfect you might want to use lemon peel, dried orange bits, ginger, or salt. There are many combinations. You can also create washing machine herbal satchels that won’t release the loose herbs but will allow you to wash your clothing using them nonetheless 🙂
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?