Musical instrument, yoga or fitness of some sort, jigsaw puzzles, knitting or crochet, cards or boardgames, gardening, sitting in a lawn chair or sunbathing, cooking or baking, drawing or coloring, woodworking, … everyone does something else in their free time that they find relaxing. Try out different things until you find something you enjoy. If you’re having fun, it will relax you.
I think the most important is to build a great night routine. In that way you keep yourself busy whilst feeling satisfied when it’s done. I like to take a hot shower or bath because it really makes me relax and well it’s a routine. Another example is to journal and plan out the next day and if you had a to do list check if you have done everything. My favourite tough is listening to music cause it really puts me in a good mood
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?
- How do you stop yourself from going on your phone?