Musical instrument, yoga or fitness of some sort, jigsaw puzzles, knitting or crochet, cards or boardgames, gardening, sitting in a lawn chair or sunbathing, cooking or baking, drawing or coloring, woodworking, … everyone does something else in their free time that they find relaxing. Try out different things until you find something you enjoy. If you’re having fun, it will relax you.
I think the most important is to build a great night routine. In that way you keep yourself busy whilst feeling satisfied when it’s done. I like to take a hot shower or bath because it really makes me relax and well it’s a routine. Another example is to journal and plan out the next day and if you had a to do list check if you have done everything. My favourite tough is listening to music cause it really puts me in a good mood
- I dont really understand what unplug means
- How do you disconnect in the evening
- What time, before sleep seems to be the perfect time to disconnect?
- Does reading a book on a kindle count as unplugging?
- What do you usually do when you disconnect? I get bored and don’t know what to fill my time with.
- How early do you disconnect? Have you noticed a particular time works better?
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?