Today however, I had some leftover semolina from yesterday lunch so I mixed it with some beetroot, gherkins, chickpeas and sausage that gave me a lovely, hearty breakfast.
Bananas and apples are usually cost effective to add some fruit.
Savory breakfast could also be leftovers! Or soup! I love soup for breakfast.
Or quick oats oatmeal topped with nuts, berries and raisins maybe a sprinkle of brown sugar or maple syrup. Plus eat a piece of fruit with your coffee or tea.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?