Today however, I had some leftover semolina from yesterday lunch so I mixed it with some beetroot, gherkins, chickpeas and sausage that gave me a lovely, hearty breakfast.
Bananas and apples are usually cost effective to add some fruit.
Savory breakfast could also be leftovers! Or soup! I love soup for breakfast.
Or quick oats oatmeal topped with nuts, berries and raisins maybe a sprinkle of brown sugar or maple syrup. Plus eat a piece of fruit with your coffee or tea.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?