I use lists that are organized by priority to get my major things done first, and that way I can feel a sense of accomplishment that drives me to continue checking things off my lists.
- How do you manage to sweep away all the things that steal the place of the exercise habit?
- What are some healthy breakfast options that are packed with protein?
- Yes, how did other people build the Floss habit in their routine?
- How to start studying so I can maintain my focus?
- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising? To get out of bed or to stop what you are doing at the time?
- How do you study more in less time?
- How do I stop myself from watching pornography?
- How many days per week do you study? How much would you say is enough?
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- How can I improve this habit without interfering with my work?
- How can I memorise things more effiecently?
- How do you motivate yourselves to work/study if you don’t at all like the topic and if it’s not too urgent?
- I have trouble with waking up early for religious reasons and staying awake, I always wake up sleepy how can I fix this?? How can I make a habit??
- What is the best way to learn?
- How can I keep motivated?