I use lists that are organized by priority to get my major things done first, and that way I can feel a sense of accomplishment that drives me to continue checking things off my lists.
- How to help myself meditate in the evening, when there is so much chaos around?
- Do you prefer to use floss string, floss picks or another type of floss?
- What is your favourite breakfast
- What are the breakfast necessary parts?
- What type of phrasing is the most effective one when it comes to ordering the self? I generally use sentences like “do the dishes” and then I get mad at myself and don’t do the dishes because I was mean to my future self the day before.
- How can I keep motivated?
- Do you know any apps that deliver headlines of the most important topics around the world?
- Studying later in life must have mixed results. I’d like to hear how much can be achieved after 50 years of age through genuine study.
- How do I learn and retain information more effectively?
- How can I improve my concentration? Nothing seems to work for me. I always find myself zoned out or daydreaming.
- How do you study when you don’t feel motivated?
- What are some useful study tips you utilize?
- How can I be more motivated to study?
- How do you focus best?
- Are you finding that you’re inspired to learn and study things for professional reasons or for personal reasons?