I use lists that are organized by priority to get my major things done first, and that way I can feel a sense of accomplishment that drives me to continue checking things off my lists.
- Yes! What do you think about studying and learning ? Do you keep reading a book even if you don’t feel like doing so? And before getting into the book what do you do?
- What is your favorite book?
- What are you learning and studying?
- What is the best tool you have learned for anxiety eating?
- What Learn
- How I can you focus on your study without getting distracted
- How do you apply it to real life after you study, and do you have any tips for organizing it separately?
- What do you guys use as an extra motivation for keeping up with your daily routines. Do you remind yourself of your “why” every day ? Or do you make something to visually remind yourself ? I struggle with keeping the routines for a complete week…
- How to balance time among multiple goals? Say university thesis, job hunting, and learning to code.
- How can I study while I feel tired
- How do I get consistent with reading?
- How long do you can learn by yourself not distracted?
- How to concentrate to study for 3/4 hours?
- What is best method to learn something ?
- how do u make time do more things while doing your regular activities and still be responsible?