Well I like to eat cereals and besides that,,, hmmm probably bananas or bread and egg,,,, these are my go-to breakfast meals cause they are so fulfilling. I do wanna try those Korean breakfast meals cause they seem soooo tasty!!!
My favorite option is a sliced banana with a spoonful of Nutella. Very satisfying and you can get some hazelnuts' nutrient too. Hope you enjoy it.
Oatmeal, greek yogurt with fruit, whole grain high fiber cereal, I like to make my own cereal with quinoa, sweet potatoes, nuts and berries. Protein shakes are my personal favorite and best breakfast recommendation in general, though not always high in carbohydrates. Hope this helps!
Slow carbs! Like hard bread or sourdough or rye. Oatmeal (with oats, water and salt, maybe add a few non-sweetened berries or non-sweetened peanutbutter).
Rolled oats, whole grain multigrain bread, ground flaxseed, almond flour muffins, whole great tortillas filled with protein.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.