Jord O A.
It can be, as long as you balance it out with healthier options like fruit, some protein, dairy, and maybe even veggies if you can find a away to sneak them in. That way, your body can get nutrients it needs to work well! If you’re in a rush, it’s not required to eat from all of the food groups, just balance the toast out with a little something.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?