Jord O A.
It can be, as long as you balance it out with healthier options like fruit, some protein, dairy, and maybe even veggies if you can find a away to sneak them in. That way, your body can get nutrients it needs to work well! If you’re in a rush, it’s not required to eat from all of the food groups, just balance the toast out with a little something.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?