Sincerely, a firmly user of Fabulous
One half cup of porridge to one full cup of milk. Add any berries or bananna to suit your taste.
It takes around 2 – 4 mins to microwave depending on your preference for texture as well as size of cup being used.
Its delicious, involving minimum cleaning and preparation.
You can go with porridges like oatmeal, rice, whatever. Just one dish, maybe a plate.
Keeping stuff cut to assemble a quick sandwich will also help you. Doubles as a salad if you want to. Warm it up, serve it as is, whatever floats your boat.
Also, having chicken stock helps enormously.
Have som fruits like apples or whatever. Learn to make good pancakes, you can stuff them with whatever.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?