Sincerely, a firmly user of Fabulous
One half cup of porridge to one full cup of milk. Add any berries or bananna to suit your taste.
It takes around 2 – 4 mins to microwave depending on your preference for texture as well as size of cup being used.
Its delicious, involving minimum cleaning and preparation.
You can go with porridges like oatmeal, rice, whatever. Just one dish, maybe a plate.
Keeping stuff cut to assemble a quick sandwich will also help you. Doubles as a salad if you want to. Warm it up, serve it as is, whatever floats your boat.
Also, having chicken stock helps enormously.
Have som fruits like apples or whatever. Learn to make good pancakes, you can stuff them with whatever.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?