Sincerely, a firmly user of Fabulous
One half cup of porridge to one full cup of milk. Add any berries or bananna to suit your taste.
It takes around 2 – 4 mins to microwave depending on your preference for texture as well as size of cup being used.
Its delicious, involving minimum cleaning and preparation.
You can go with porridges like oatmeal, rice, whatever. Just one dish, maybe a plate.
Keeping stuff cut to assemble a quick sandwich will also help you. Doubles as a salad if you want to. Warm it up, serve it as is, whatever floats your boat.
Also, having chicken stock helps enormously.
Have som fruits like apples or whatever. Learn to make good pancakes, you can stuff them with whatever.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.