Sincerely, a firmly user of Fabulous
One half cup of porridge to one full cup of milk. Add any berries or bananna to suit your taste.
It takes around 2 – 4 mins to microwave depending on your preference for texture as well as size of cup being used.
Its delicious, involving minimum cleaning and preparation.
You can go with porridges like oatmeal, rice, whatever. Just one dish, maybe a plate.
Keeping stuff cut to assemble a quick sandwich will also help you. Doubles as a salad if you want to. Warm it up, serve it as is, whatever floats your boat.
Also, having chicken stock helps enormously.
Have som fruits like apples or whatever. Learn to make good pancakes, you can stuff them with whatever.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?