Thank you so much for your question. I love how you’re ready to complete the journal habit and record everything in an organized way. Having multiple journals may seem ideal and easier to read through specific journal entries however I’ve found it much less complex to keep one journal with everything in it. A daily planner of my top tasks or habits that’ll get me through my goals for the next 2-3 months. While journaling a verse a scripture that stands out to me for that day and I may just keep for that month or maybe it’ll become my verse for the year that helps get me through my goals of change towards better habits supporting my lifestyle to being the best me. I hope this helps! Thank you so much for letting me share.
- How to get yourself to write in your journal on days when you are really in a rut and can’t even get out of bed to write?
- Do you always journal in the same place? Or do you carry it with you?
- What do you tend to write about in your journal, to motivate yourself for tricky times?
- What do you write day to day?
- How to make it a routine task?
- How has this habit helped you?
- Do you write anything about your food habits?
- I typically use my journal inner reflection and CBT, but I don’t always have something related to either to write about every day. What else could I write about to make journaling a daily habit?
- Do you find that going over past journal entries is helpful for you? Or is more of a ‘write it down once and never look back’ kind of process worth exploring?
- What media do you use to journal? How do you persist?