Thank you so much for your question. I love how you’re ready to complete the journal habit and record everything in an organized way. Having multiple journals may seem ideal and easier to read through specific journal entries however I’ve found it much less complex to keep one journal with everything in it. A daily planner of my top tasks or habits that’ll get me through my goals for the next 2-3 months. While journaling a verse a scripture that stands out to me for that day and I may just keep for that month or maybe it’ll become my verse for the year that helps get me through my goals of change towards better habits supporting my lifestyle to being the best me. I hope this helps! Thank you so much for letting me share.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?