Thank you so much for your question. I love how you’re ready to complete the journal habit and record everything in an organized way. Having multiple journals may seem ideal and easier to read through specific journal entries however I’ve found it much less complex to keep one journal with everything in it. A daily planner of my top tasks or habits that’ll get me through my goals for the next 2-3 months. While journaling a verse a scripture that stands out to me for that day and I may just keep for that month or maybe it’ll become my verse for the year that helps get me through my goals of change towards better habits supporting my lifestyle to being the best me. I hope this helps! Thank you so much for letting me share.
- Are your journal entries typically only a few sentences or are they long? Do you think the length of entry matters?
- How do you manage to memorize important things in journal?
- What questions do you answer in your journal?
- Do you approach journal writing with a structure or prompt?
- What do you write to close out your thoughts? For example: As always, your mental health is always priority!
- Are you honest and deeply open in your diary or prefer play safe in case someone else will read your notes 📝?
- How many pages do you write? Do you have a minimum?
- Any tips you can share about journaling that has made it a success for you?
- Is there a particular structure to your journalling or is it free form
- Does it feel rewarding to journal or does it feel like a chore? or both? or neither? ~Kaiya