You need to be resilient on every single circumstance in life. Be happy and smile because falling is the first step to achieve everything, but you can't make the same mistake twice, learn from that and keep going. When I relapse I find the main reason why that happened at first, then I look how I'm going to get out of there, as I told you, is good to not be perfect, because you learn from that but you need to get out of there as fast as you can!
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?