- I enjoy walking a lot and jogging to a certain extent, but traditional exercise like push ups, sit ups, pin ups, skipping and the like are things I absolutely dread, how do I get over that?
- What time should I wake up?
- Do you eat before or after exercising?
- How do you stay motivated and focused on long term eating habits?
- What do other users do for their morning exercise?
Recording all of my runs on my gps watch also allows me to share with friends who are also working out- and this makes for an opportunity for mutual encouragement and accountability. My wife and I also have a training plan on my refrigerator and this helps with the accountability aspect. Finally, it’s fun for me to check the leader board on my Nike plus app (automatically connected to Garmin and Strava) to see friendly competition with friends on weekly, monthly and yearly miles run.
Or I will try to do an exercise that can be followed in video format so that I feel like I'm following along with many others
Try listening to music, podcast, anything audio to fill in the silent void. That’s something that I can think of.
Find activities that you can do by yourself. Whether it’s running, walking, hiking, dancing. There’s some activities you like to do with others, and other activities you like doing by yourself.
And, second, attitude. I know you didn't ask for advice on perspective, but so much of exercise, especially weightlifting, is mental. If you can change how you think about exercising, then you can conjure up serious motivation. For example, set a goal and consider an exercise part of a personal challenge. Or, think of it as a game with progressively harder levels to beat.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?