I feel more inclined to just drop the energy drinks suddenly, but I have to say that it is proving to be too hard, and I thought of finding a buddy to whom I will have to report and shame if I fail to my commitment. This worked for me in the past with a coworker who was trying to stop smoking. It worked nicely for both of us.
When you want to drink something just drink it, but drink less. You can fool yourself by watering it up a bit. It's tastes weaker, but you'll get used to it quite quickly.
Works with pretty much any sugary liquid.
Make sure the sparkling water is JUST water + natural flavors because some have other ingredients that aren’t the best.
Hope this helps!
Sometimes when I am really craving it and I am out I will share it with my son. We will drink a little bit but have a glass of water next to it. Sometimes I feel you need just a taste full and know that that is good enough. Drinking lots of water we know is better and more helpful to our bodies so we keep that in mind
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?