Make sure the sparkling water is JUST water + natural flavors because some have other ingredients that aren’t the best.
Hope this helps!
When you want to drink something just drink it, but drink less. You can fool yourself by watering it up a bit. It's tastes weaker, but you'll get used to it quite quickly.
Works with pretty much any sugary liquid.
Sometimes when I am really craving it and I am out I will share it with my son. We will drink a little bit but have a glass of water next to it. Sometimes I feel you need just a taste full and know that that is good enough. Drinking lots of water we know is better and more helpful to our bodies so we keep that in mind
I feel more inclined to just drop the energy drinks suddenly, but I have to say that it is proving to be too hard, and I thought of finding a buddy to whom I will have to report and shame if I fail to my commitment. This worked for me in the past with a coworker who was trying to stop smoking. It worked nicely for both of us.
- How do you stay motivated to eat healthy throughout the day?
- What happens if I sleep in and miss breakfast?
- What is your go-to breakfast?!
- How often should you have eggs for breakfast?
- What makes a great breakfast in India?
- Is protein necessary for breakfast? I do just fruit smoothies, to cleanse first thing.
- What can you eat if you’re not even hungry?
- What type of vegan protein can I add to my breakfast menu?
- Which is better for my mind and health, eating breakfast before or after exercise?
- What is a delicious, filling, healthy breakfast that does well being prepared in advance?