Make sure the sparkling water is JUST water + natural flavors because some have other ingredients that aren’t the best.
Hope this helps!
When you want to drink something just drink it, but drink less. You can fool yourself by watering it up a bit. It's tastes weaker, but you'll get used to it quite quickly.
Works with pretty much any sugary liquid.
Sometimes when I am really craving it and I am out I will share it with my son. We will drink a little bit but have a glass of water next to it. Sometimes I feel you need just a taste full and know that that is good enough. Drinking lots of water we know is better and more helpful to our bodies so we keep that in mind
I feel more inclined to just drop the energy drinks suddenly, but I have to say that it is proving to be too hard, and I thought of finding a buddy to whom I will have to report and shame if I fail to my commitment. This worked for me in the past with a coworker who was trying to stop smoking. It worked nicely for both of us.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?