Make sure the sparkling water is JUST water + natural flavors because some have other ingredients that aren’t the best.
Hope this helps!
When you want to drink something just drink it, but drink less. You can fool yourself by watering it up a bit. It's tastes weaker, but you'll get used to it quite quickly.
Works with pretty much any sugary liquid.
Sometimes when I am really craving it and I am out I will share it with my son. We will drink a little bit but have a glass of water next to it. Sometimes I feel you need just a taste full and know that that is good enough. Drinking lots of water we know is better and more helpful to our bodies so we keep that in mind
I feel more inclined to just drop the energy drinks suddenly, but I have to say that it is proving to be too hard, and I thought of finding a buddy to whom I will have to report and shame if I fail to my commitment. This worked for me in the past with a coworker who was trying to stop smoking. It worked nicely for both of us.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?