- I’d like to know how many to-dos should I write and make it be more reasonable and can be done efficiently.
- If you miss a day of reporting your routine, do you go back and fill it out afterwards?
- What motivates you?
- When do you study? I personally like to study at night. But I would like to know your preferences too. I am open to try something new. What would you recommend?
- Do you have any to-do list strategies or tools that you enjoy?
I have work patterns which mean some days I dont do some of the things on my list, because they are not relevent at that time.
No one dies because I didnt do X at Y time of day. You work two jobs – thats enough stress already.
Nurture your habits when you have the time to focus on what you are doing; so it feels like a positive choice rather than yet another task.
Try choosing the
3 or 4 most important things that you want to become habitual, the things that feel most important for you personally.
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?