I have work patterns which mean some days I dont do some of the things on my list, because they are not relevent at that time.
No one dies because I didnt do X at Y time of day. You work two jobs – thats enough stress already.
Nurture your habits when you have the time to focus on what you are doing; so it feels like a positive choice rather than yet another task.
Try choosing the
3 or 4 most important things that you want to become habitual, the things that feel most important for you personally.
- How many tasks do you put on your to-do list per day?
- What should always be on the to-do list of a student?
- If you don’t have a lot of activities on a weekend, what do you actually write in your to-do list?
- How long is your to-do list?
- Do you plan every day of your life or write only things that you shouldn’t forget to do?
- What do you do in order to complete your to-do list?
- Does your to-do list consist of work tasks or personal? How do you prioritize??
- How do you deal with disappointment when you don’t complete your to-do list?
- Do you plan your day hour by hour? Or what routine do you use?
- Do you find that writing your to do list helps you achieve today’s goals?