When a proper breakfast is eaten, it kick starts the body's metabolism. Therefore, it's natural to feel hungry after a couple of hours. Ways to mitigate that is through a breakfast with a good balance of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. Bananas, eggs, a mix of low sugar cereals with milk are some options. If you like experimenting with new foods, Indian cuisine has some excellent breakfast options.
Drinking water every so often also helps in reducing "false" hunger.
I hope this is helpful! Good luck!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?