When a proper breakfast is eaten, it kick starts the body's metabolism. Therefore, it's natural to feel hungry after a couple of hours. Ways to mitigate that is through a breakfast with a good balance of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. Bananas, eggs, a mix of low sugar cereals with milk are some options. If you like experimenting with new foods, Indian cuisine has some excellent breakfast options.
Drinking water every so often also helps in reducing "false" hunger.
I hope this is helpful! Good luck!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?