When a proper breakfast is eaten, it kick starts the body's metabolism. Therefore, it's natural to feel hungry after a couple of hours. Ways to mitigate that is through a breakfast with a good balance of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. Bananas, eggs, a mix of low sugar cereals with milk are some options. If you like experimenting with new foods, Indian cuisine has some excellent breakfast options.
Drinking water every so often also helps in reducing "false" hunger.
I hope this is helpful! Good luck!
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?