When a proper breakfast is eaten, it kick starts the body's metabolism. Therefore, it's natural to feel hungry after a couple of hours. Ways to mitigate that is through a breakfast with a good balance of protein, fiber, and carbohydrates. Bananas, eggs, a mix of low sugar cereals with milk are some options. If you like experimenting with new foods, Indian cuisine has some excellent breakfast options.
Drinking water every so often also helps in reducing "false" hunger.
I hope this is helpful! Good luck!
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?