I used to ask myself “will I break and fail to do some exercise today?”
Another way is to do very small steps toward the goal, then you’ll get dopamine rewards and you’ll get rolling. I.e: Start by standing up (victory 1) then get dressed (victory 2) then just go to the door (victory 3), then open it, then get outside… and continue until you actually get to the exercise bit.
Hope that helps
I think learning to let yourself win
and feel your success is important.
2. I just started checking them off and finding myself more inspired and ambitious
Because when you finish the routine you get a nice inspiring message and I need a little help mothering myself.
Make it an excuse
Do some exercise or stretching when u catch yourself procrastinating
Each time u plan on exercising, try to different types of exercises that u consider fun & not really exercising to break up the usual (boring) routine in the traditional sense like swimming, yoga, etc.
Find a friend that’ll keep you accountable & Vice versa
Look on YouTube or ask around for different ideas to try new exercises
Quads, shoulders and chest and am building up from there
Slow progress is better than none and one step at a time wins against coach time.
- What music should I meditate to and for how long??😇
- What is your favorite spot to meditate?
- Do you use mantras while you meditate? And if so, which ones work well for you?
- What is the easiest way to get rid of a distracted mind during meditation?
- What is the best way to meditate? It is best to have a longer time limit or start with a slower time limit?
- Is it bad that I don’t try to be present? I can very easily get focused on my body and senses so it’s not like I can’t be present. It’s just most of the time I use meditation as a way to jump start my mind to create and focusing on my breath doesn’t really did that. It’s like the meditation is a travel agent setting my mind off so I can follow where it goes.
- How long do you tend to mediate for each day?
- Do you have any fun meditation techniques, that makes meditation fun and motivating to do?
- I struggle keeping myself concentrated with meditation, how can I overcome that? Thx
- What apps do you use for meditating?