I used to ask myself “will I break and fail to do some exercise today?”
Another way is to do very small steps toward the goal, then you’ll get dopamine rewards and you’ll get rolling. I.e: Start by standing up (victory 1) then get dressed (victory 2) then just go to the door (victory 3), then open it, then get outside… and continue until you actually get to the exercise bit.
Hope that helps
I think learning to let yourself win
and feel your success is important.
2. I just started checking them off and finding myself more inspired and ambitious
Because when you finish the routine you get a nice inspiring message and I need a little help mothering myself.
Make it an excuse
Do some exercise or stretching when u catch yourself procrastinating
Each time u plan on exercising, try to different types of exercises that u consider fun & not really exercising to break up the usual (boring) routine in the traditional sense like swimming, yoga, etc.
Find a friend that’ll keep you accountable & Vice versa
Look on YouTube or ask around for different ideas to try new exercises
Quads, shoulders and chest and am building up from there
Slow progress is better than none and one step at a time wins against coach time.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silence? Why?
- Why do we have to meditate at same time every day?
- Which position do you find works best when practicing meditation?
- What are the kind of meditations you do?
- What is actually the best time to meditate like according to studies and scientists?
- How do I access the visualization meditation? When I am not in the routine how do I go back?
- I always wake up restless, which kind of meditation I should do?
- When you find your mind wandering while meditating, what do your thoughts typically stray to?
- Do you do your morning mediation on the floor or on a chair? Curious about posture…
- What tips do you have for mediation?