I used to ask myself “will I break and fail to do some exercise today?”
Another way is to do very small steps toward the goal, then you’ll get dopamine rewards and you’ll get rolling. I.e: Start by standing up (victory 1) then get dressed (victory 2) then just go to the door (victory 3), then open it, then get outside… and continue until you actually get to the exercise bit.
Hope that helps
- Do you prefer meditating in silence or using an application that provides meditation sounds (music, bells, nature sounds). Can you tell why?
- How long would you suggest a 12 year old to meditate for? And when?
- When you’re really emotional how do you talk yourself into meditation?
- Can I meditate in a lying down position?
- What are the differences you notice when you meditate?
Slow progress is better than none and one step at a time wins against coach time.
Quads, shoulders and chest and am building up from there
Make it an excuse
Do some exercise or stretching when u catch yourself procrastinating
Each time u plan on exercising, try to different types of exercises that u consider fun & not really exercising to break up the usual (boring) routine in the traditional sense like swimming, yoga, etc.
Find a friend that’ll keep you accountable & Vice versa
Look on YouTube or ask around for different ideas to try new exercises
I think learning to let yourself win
and feel your success is important.
2. I just started checking them off and finding myself more inspired and ambitious
Because when you finish the routine you get a nice inspiring message and I need a little help mothering myself.
- How can I ease into meditation at longer intervals?
- What time of day would you recommend for meditating?
- Can you suggest a confidence meditation?
- I sometimes have to work the night shift, how should I handle my evening routine?
- What do you do when you notice your mind is wandering away during meditation?
- Do you use an app for meditation? Which is your favorite?
- How do you stay consistent with a meditation habit?
- What am I supposed to do with my hands when meditating?
- How do l continue to become fabulous when there’s so much going on in my life right now?
- What is the best moment in the day to meditate? How much time should I make for it?