1.5 cups oatmeal I used 1/2 cup rolled and 1 cup quick
2 medium bananas
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Mix together and cook for 12-15 minutes at 350 F.
You can also make some oatmeal, yogurt, and even a fruit salad for breakfast. The choices are endless!
- What breakfast foods should I get?
- What’s a good quick breakfast option?
- How much fruit equals one serving?
- What are some examples of a “great breakfast” that are easy to prepare?
- Could you suggest some great breakfast recipes?
- What would you recommend for other breakfast habits for things to eat when you’re needing to rush out the door?
- What is the best breakfast for me?
- What constitutes a healthy breakfast?
- I want some good Indian breakfast ideas.
- What other great breakfasts do people want to share?