1.5 cups oatmeal I used 1/2 cup rolled and 1 cup quick
2 medium bananas
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
Mix together and cook for 12-15 minutes at 350 F.
You can also make some oatmeal, yogurt, and even a fruit salad for breakfast. The choices are endless!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?