I eat more protein in the morning and I also have a good protein shake in the morning because of the health issues that I have it works for me M. S.
Sometimes i like egg and girts anytimes dont really matter to me but oatmal i only eat that in the winter sometimes
it dont matter
it dont matter
No, I eat more carbs like rice and veggies, lentils. Sometimes I do eat tortillas made of whole grain wheat as well as pancakes without adding sugar and syrups in it.
Yes, I always eat protein in the morning such as eggs. Most of the time I eat oatmeal which may not have much protein but keeps me full.
Yes, I do want to eat more protein in the winter, and other seasons. It will keep me warm energised, and I want a bigger phisiqur
It doesn't matter what season it is, you should always have a protein packed breakfast, but if you're planning on keeping warm in the winter, a warm breakfast is suggested.
I live on a tropical island. However it gets cooler from the end of December to March. For that reason I consume a meal of maybe chicken and rice on those mornings and that keeps me fuelled for most of the day.
I normally eat warm porridge as it warms me up! Also it’s dark and depressing and don’t feel like cooking on winters morning.
I have taken more recently to eating more eggs in the morning, thanks to Fabulous. Otherwise no. I can’t say I’ve associated protein with “warmth”; maybe this is something to bring to other users’ attention…!
Arc Lio Q.
I haven't been doing this in the past but protein fills me up for longer so I guess that would definitely help you stay warmer. Plus if you are cold it's tempting to eat something to warm u up. So this would help me avoid unnecessary snacking too!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?