I eat more protein in the morning and I also have a good protein shake in the morning because of the health issues that I have it works for me M. S.
Sometimes i like egg and girts anytimes dont really matter to me but oatmal i only eat that in the winter sometimes
it dont matter
it dont matter
No, I eat more carbs like rice and veggies, lentils. Sometimes I do eat tortillas made of whole grain wheat as well as pancakes without adding sugar and syrups in it.
Yes, I always eat protein in the morning such as eggs. Most of the time I eat oatmeal which may not have much protein but keeps me full.
Yes, I do want to eat more protein in the winter, and other seasons. It will keep me warm energised, and I want a bigger phisiqur
It doesn't matter what season it is, you should always have a protein packed breakfast, but if you're planning on keeping warm in the winter, a warm breakfast is suggested.
I live on a tropical island. However it gets cooler from the end of December to March. For that reason I consume a meal of maybe chicken and rice on those mornings and that keeps me fuelled for most of the day.
I normally eat warm porridge as it warms me up! Also it’s dark and depressing and don’t feel like cooking on winters morning.
I have taken more recently to eating more eggs in the morning, thanks to Fabulous. Otherwise no. I can’t say I’ve associated protein with “warmth”; maybe this is something to bring to other users’ attention…!
Arc Lio Q.
I haven't been doing this in the past but protein fills me up for longer so I guess that would definitely help you stay warmer. Plus if you are cold it's tempting to eat something to warm u up. So this would help me avoid unnecessary snacking too!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.