My core fitness routine for beginners would be along the lines of:
15 leg raises
15 bicycle crunches
15 sit ups
10 bicycle crunches
10 leg raises
Then finish by taking a one minute walk through your home
Remember that fitness is not achieved by immediately pushing yourself to be the best, but it is how you build up the strength to keep going . Take your time with all of the excercises- no one’s judging you. If you are struggling then just reduce the amount of exercise and build it back up again when you feel ready.
If it was easy, it wouldn't be worth it 🙂 Hope this helps!
Simple core for beginners are : Plank, push-ups, and bicycles. Always a go to when I’m lazy to go to gym.
Boxing is a fun way to improve core too if you find normal core focused class boring. It’s important to have the right fundamentals for boxing so you use your core rather than just arm.
What I mean is that I made it as a habit and started gradually from the easiest workout to the hard ones. If you start gradually , you won't be tired . Thanks for asking.
- How can I mimic the “Pull Up” without a bar?
- Where should your heart rate be at?
- What’s the easiest excersise you do?
- Does anyone here do intermediate fasting for longevity and dislike the “morning breakfast routine”?
- How do you make your exercise routine stick?
- How do you exercise and eat healthy while traveling?
- How I can change my lifestyle and add exercise?
- How do you keep yourself motivated when trying to incorporate exercise in your daily routine?
- How should I build time for self reflection?
- What’s a good exercise to do in the morning?