Other days I have grilled fish with broccoli fried in coconut oil.
and don't forget carbs!
I mix it all together and it's super healthy, fast, and leaves me with tons of energy.
Air fried sweet pepper with an egg inside. I also bought eat arroyo bread which is super low carb and at only 30 calories I can have a breakfast sandwich without feeling guilty.
Eggs can go with just about anything, vegetables, fruit, bread, dairy mix it up and try new recipes. Good luck
– bread with hummus + veggies
– french toast + veggies
– soft boiled eggs + bread + veggies
– scrambled eggs + bread + veggies
– oatmeal + added protein powder
– shake + protein powder
– breakfast muffins
1 get romaine lettuce, a green blend, and for weight loss a green apple . Use 2 leaves from the romaine, and 4 optional finely chopped pieces of apple. Then add 3 cups of water. It will keep you energized also search pintrist for inspiration for smoothies!
Also eat eggs on avocado toast! It’s really good. Try paleo bread.
Also eat fruit for fibre
Please feel free to bake protein muffins too! Almond flour is really yummy in muffins also cheap! For fluffier muffins sift the flour.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.