In short, to unplug means different things for everyone but ultimately I see it as taking some time to myself.
But please note that "unplugging" doesn't mean completing staying off screens. Electronics are not all bad. They may help you wind down and so that'll help improve your sleep quality. Just make sure to use them in moderation and I'm sure you'll be fine 🙂
- I sometimes cannot disconnect from the news and work and the hectic life around me that I find myself getting anxious and just want to not be around anyone. What is the best way to pause and realize that life is okay and to be present in the moment?
- I usually disconnect for a while in the afternoon and obviously at some point at night. When do you think the best time to unplug and disconnect is?
- Is there anything new you have found to do away from your phone or laptop to sprur on enthusiasm for creativity?
- If you’ve disconnected – how do you tick off “disconnected” in Fabulous lol
- How do you keep your focus while doing something like reading? Do you get bored easily?
- How can I start including more exercise in my lifestyle?
- What are some examples of activities that you do as a replacement for idle Internet browsing?
- How do you unwind yourself quickly as soon as when you wake up
- What other habits help you to disconnect and unplug?
- What entertainment that doesn’t involve the phone/devices would be good for disconnecting?