In short, to unplug means different things for everyone but ultimately I see it as taking some time to myself.
But please note that "unplugging" doesn't mean completing staying off screens. Electronics are not all bad. They may help you wind down and so that'll help improve your sleep quality. Just make sure to use them in moderation and I'm sure you'll be fine 🙂
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?