In the end salads are so great because you can really add anything you want, like and have. And my favorite dressing is just olive oil and vinegar.
I normally use these ingredients:
Cucumber 🥒 lettuce 🥬 tomatoes 🍅 Pepper and sometimes parsley if needed but I would strongly suggest that you put sauce in it!! 🥗 Any sauce you like and like it’s taste.
The sauce is the most important part of making a salad because without I wouldn’t wanna eat salad everyday.
If you get my message please respond!!!
Cherry tomato’s are also a very good and quick filler for salad!! What is your favorite fast breakfast? – Maddie
You can leave the sautéed vegetable out if you’re right on time, but if you have the 5 minutes it’s easy to sautee green bean, asparagus, even broccoli or cauliflower if you cut the pieces up small enough.
-chili green pepper
-a bit of green onion
-cumin + salt + olive oil
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??