When your getting ready make sure to think before You take stuff out and when u do take the top or pants out with them still on the hanger and see what it all looks together that way if u change your mind if the hanger is out your more likely to hang it back up or what I did was I got rid of my wardrobe and got an open railing that way I have to hang things back up so it’s not on the ground
Separate clothes that you see yourself wearing in the next 6 months and the clothes that’s you don’t like or doesn’t fit you can give that to people in need or sell it. Then tidy every single space you have which minimizes space and makes it feel easier to find clothes
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?