U should analyze ur weakness parts .. if u r not good at listening or writing.. make times for this more..Study sample or model answer.,and take mock test more
- How do I identify the optimal steps to learning something new?
- What is the best way to stop procrastinating, and just start on my work? Because I usually end up doing everything else there is to do before I start studying or homework.
- What are you learning and studying?
- I would like to learn more about the history of the United States and the world. However, my time is limited. Any suggestions on where to begin, clear and factual short readings, videos, apps, tidbits?
- How do you stay awake during a long study time?
Analyze why you're not making progress and then make changes to how you approach the task, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Write a list of all your distraction and make sure you every time you want to get distracted and think about it why you want.
I think to truly motivate yourself for anything you should first stop thinking failure as an failed attempt at something and think of it as the stairs to success and secondly what is life without any twist and turns. now that 6 you got Is a motivational story for the future when you have the same thing in the future and you will think that I did it that time then I shall do it again. So end of story learn from your mistakes
- How do you test your learning?
- How much time do you spend learning and studying?
- I want to learn something practical like making clothes, knitting, singing, painting … any book suggestion, youtube channel or whatever?
- Sometimes it is quite hard to maintain my focus on learning and studying. I find myself checking mail, reading social media commentary and avoiding the still to be worked on assignments. What can I do to prevent that?
- How can I stay focused and motivated for a long time?
- What are some tips for better concentration and actually learning the material?
- How do you stop yourself from getting distracted while studying?
- How do you find what gives you positive motivation?
- How do you focus for long periods of time?
- How long can you learn by yourself without getting distracted?