U should analyze ur weakness parts .. if u r not good at listening or writing.. make times for this more..Study sample or model answer.,and take mock test more
Analyze why you're not making progress and then make changes to how you approach the task, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Write a list of all your distraction and make sure you every time you want to get distracted and think about it why you want.
I think to truly motivate yourself for anything you should first stop thinking failure as an failed attempt at something and think of it as the stairs to success and secondly what is life without any twist and turns. now that 6 you got Is a motivational story for the future when you have the same thing in the future and you will think that I did it that time then I shall do it again. So end of story learn from your mistakes
- I am too lazy WHAT should I DO?
- How do you find motivation to do work when you have to do something but it feels like a lazy day?
- Does the pomodoro technique work?
- How do you concentrate while studying?
- How to read faster when you are not a antive speaker?
- Any tips on how to focus on something I have to study?
- How do you keep yourself focused on something like work or study?
- How to study longer and reduce using screens ?
- I want a study schedule
- When feeling down on yourself, what do you do to cheer yourself up and build more confidence?