U should analyze ur weakness parts .. if u r not good at listening or writing.. make times for this more..Study sample or model answer.,and take mock test more
Analyze why you're not making progress and then make changes to how you approach the task, mentally, physically and emotionally.
Write a list of all your distraction and make sure you every time you want to get distracted and think about it why you want.
I think to truly motivate yourself for anything you should first stop thinking failure as an failed attempt at something and think of it as the stairs to success and secondly what is life without any twist and turns. now that 6 you got Is a motivational story for the future when you have the same thing in the future and you will think that I did it that time then I shall do it again. So end of story learn from your mistakes
- I’m really curious! What did you decide to learn as part of your new habit? And why?
- What’s the best online learning platform to learn a new skill to make a career change?
- How do you find motivation to make it a daily habit? If you don’t complete that task and achieve your golden triangle does it bother you? And if not how do you make peace with it?
- I deleted all social media. But I keep using browser to go on them now. I can’t delete browser I need it for studies too. Any advice?
- How can u keep concentrating while working ?
- Do you have a course or anything I could learn?
- I am easily distracted by books, and by that, I mean it doesn’t take much to induce me to dive into a new one. Problem is, I often find myself reading (no joke) about a dozen or so books at once. Any tips for how to prioritize what I learn? And when to let go of or update old learning goals?
- What are you learning about?
- What do you do when you have a bad day where you feel depressed and anxious, so you struggle with being productive and looking after yourself ?
- I have a hard time comprehending information as I read. Like if I read a chapter of a book, I won’t be able to tell you what happened. Any tips on this? Also, do you have any tips on note taking?