Ma Lle Y.
Twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed, meditation for me is like having root to grow, a strong and stable root to grow, so im not easily swayed by whatever it is happening in the modern life, i think of it of becoming monk once, but then i think maybe i can incorporate the value that the monk have and apply that in to everyday life, i think meditation, mindfulnes, kindness is very applicable in the everyday life, if we have other calling to contribute to society beside being monk.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??