Ma Lle Y.
Twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed, meditation for me is like having root to grow, a strong and stable root to grow, so im not easily swayed by whatever it is happening in the modern life, i think of it of becoming monk once, but then i think maybe i can incorporate the value that the monk have and apply that in to everyday life, i think meditation, mindfulnes, kindness is very applicable in the everyday life, if we have other calling to contribute to society beside being monk.
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..