I usually write about one page on average. But it depends on how much comes to my mind. Some days I write “my heart out” over many pages. And I don’t think there should be a minimum or a limit.
My journal entries are split into categories and usually take up about 2-3 pages combined. Parts of it are lists and others are my thoughts and feelings. I use pencil which allows me to erase mistakes and keep it looking more clean and organized. Part of the reason I look forward to writing in it is because of how it feels in my hands. It’s got a leather padded cover with decorative indentations all over. It’s a great tool to have and I write in it at various points throughout my day.
- Do you use a paper or online journal? Just blank pages or structured questions?
- How do you stay motivated to journal?
- I why do we have to write in our journal?
- Do you like writing with pen and paper ?
- What do you do with your old journals that are filled up with your writing?
- At what time of the day do you usually write in your journal? And why?
- Um, what do you write in your journal, cause I’m having trouble on what to put in my journal. Thx 🙂
- How do you like to work through and approach times of stress/panic/depression?
- What you write in your journal ? Because i think i will be out of idea if i will do it everyday
- Do you write in your journal regardless of if you have something substantial to say?