I usually write about one page on average. But it depends on how much comes to my mind. Some days I write “my heart out” over many pages. And I don’t think there should be a minimum or a limit.
My journal entries are split into categories and usually take up about 2-3 pages combined. Parts of it are lists and others are my thoughts and feelings. I use pencil which allows me to erase mistakes and keep it looking more clean and organized. Part of the reason I look forward to writing in it is because of how it feels in my hands. It’s got a leather padded cover with decorative indentations all over. It’s a great tool to have and I write in it at various points throughout my day.
- do you think it’s necessary to journal regularly?
- Do you write more about the day to day or your thoughts and contemplations?
- How has journaling helped you? Do you miss it when you dont do it?
- Have you noticed any changes or effects of being somewhat consistent with journaling brought about?
- How often do you journal?
- When you write do you focus on emotions, relations, or/and goals?
- What time of day feels more comfortable to write?
- What do you write and how long do you write for on average?
- How to find inspiration to write positive things when you had a tough day?
- What do you write in your journal and do you write everyday?