I can change my lifestyle by having and keeping a positive attitude. Having a desire to be and feel strong and vibrant would help me to easily add exercise to my routine 😉
Try int in the morning. Or maybe look for the times when you are scrolling Instagram or Facebook. Those are you opportunities.
Start with doing short stints, use an app, or the provided exercises within this app, to do just a few minutes a day. Ideally do these at a set time, so it becomes routine.
Add water into my daily routine more! I need to also start walking and stretching more often-my body is so stiff. Slowly, as I have more freedom to move outside and get a gym membership, I will start doing more intense workouts and eat better. I am going to shape a greater future for myself
You should start slow. Just start with something that makes you happy not something everyone is doing. Your probably thinking, it's easier said than done, but when you start and slowly add difficulty to your exsercise you will see that after some time it will feel great. And remeber, it's all about habbits.
Don't try to start on a day you set. Because you always postpone that day. So start now. For example, if you don't drink water, get up quickly and drink a glass of water.
i recently discovered that impulsive workout works for me. i try not to think before i find myself on the yoga mat and exercising. i need the right timing. planning works however at a certain time of the day i might be more prone to workout than other. for example i noriced that around 12 am i am more energized and ready to rock or even around 8pm.
Ad O Z.
Start small. Do you like dancing? Dance to a bop. Do you like nature? Go take a walk. Being active doesn't depend on a workout routine.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.