Fabulous has given me an opportunity to work on my morning activities to introduce exercise back into my routine.
Baby steps I must say. I am quite sure 10 – 15 minutes for 5 days a week won’t be that difficult. In fact, by the time your body gets used to it, you will eventually level up the intensity and duration of your exercise. At some point, you will realize that you are embracing a fit and healthy lifestyle.
The keys really are determination, will, and GRIT to start and the ability to sustain and integrate it as part of your lifestyle!
Let me know how else I could help or motivate you.
Fabulous CJ Suarez
1. Remembering how I'll feel later in the day / tomorrow if I don't put the effort in right now.
2. By making exercise a morning routine, it removes the time I'd have while awake to psych myself out of doing it.
Deciding in bed the night before, which routine I'll do, having my shoes and clothes out and ready to go next to my bed, and so on.
3. By enjoying the activity itself. Exercise can be boring if that's all it is. But for me, it's a form of meditation. No one can bother me, and this time is 100% mine.
Easing into the routine sometimes helps process thoughts, sometimes it's a break from thoughts. Feeling into my body, the way the muscles are. Noticing what is tight, and what feels good.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?