Fabulous has given me an opportunity to work on my morning activities to introduce exercise back into my routine.
Baby steps I must say. I am quite sure 10 – 15 minutes for 5 days a week won’t be that difficult. In fact, by the time your body gets used to it, you will eventually level up the intensity and duration of your exercise. At some point, you will realize that you are embracing a fit and healthy lifestyle.
The keys really are determination, will, and GRIT to start and the ability to sustain and integrate it as part of your lifestyle!
Let me know how else I could help or motivate you.
Fabulous CJ Suarez
1. Remembering how I'll feel later in the day / tomorrow if I don't put the effort in right now.
2. By making exercise a morning routine, it removes the time I'd have while awake to psych myself out of doing it.
Deciding in bed the night before, which routine I'll do, having my shoes and clothes out and ready to go next to my bed, and so on.
3. By enjoying the activity itself. Exercise can be boring if that's all it is. But for me, it's a form of meditation. No one can bother me, and this time is 100% mine.
Easing into the routine sometimes helps process thoughts, sometimes it's a break from thoughts. Feeling into my body, the way the muscles are. Noticing what is tight, and what feels good.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?