- How do you celebrate after a workout to help ingrain the habit?
- How do you keep motivated to exercise, even if you feel tired/sick/overrun?
- I want to increase my active walking throughout the day but I never get around to it. How do you stick to your routine?
- Do you prefer exercise outside or inside?
- What do you do to ensure you are consistent with your Exercise habit?
1. Remembering how I'll feel later in the day / tomorrow if I don't put the effort in right now.
2. By making exercise a morning routine, it removes the time I'd have while awake to psych myself out of doing it.
Deciding in bed the night before, which routine I'll do, having my shoes and clothes out and ready to go next to my bed, and so on.
3. By enjoying the activity itself. Exercise can be boring if that's all it is. But for me, it's a form of meditation. No one can bother me, and this time is 100% mine.
Easing into the routine sometimes helps process thoughts, sometimes it's a break from thoughts. Feeling into my body, the way the muscles are. Noticing what is tight, and what feels good.
Fabulous has given me an opportunity to work on my morning activities to introduce exercise back into my routine.
Baby steps I must say. I am quite sure 10 – 15 minutes for 5 days a week won’t be that difficult. In fact, by the time your body gets used to it, you will eventually level up the intensity and duration of your exercise. At some point, you will realize that you are embracing a fit and healthy lifestyle.
The keys really are determination, will, and GRIT to start and the ability to sustain and integrate it as part of your lifestyle!
Let me know how else I could help or motivate you.
Fabulous CJ Suarez
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?