I recognize that this thought isn't a fact, and I don't have to treat it as such, or as an inevitable outcome of any future successes. It's important to counter this.
I guess I have a bit of an issue with this question being sort of inappropriate. People sign up for something like Fabulous because they’re struggling with something. If you think it’s some sort of magic bullet…well, can I have some of your drugs?? (Jk, really)
- What is the one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- What is a one thing that helps you concentrate most?
- How do I advance my meditation?
- How long do you meditate.
- How do you fit everything within your schedule?
- How much time do you meditate?
- Why do some people think that you have to go *OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*during meditation
- To what degree do you suppress your thoughts when you meditate? Do you store any or do you let them all go?
- What time of day to meditate works best for you?
- How do you complete the meditation to the end? I always want and fight myself from quitting in the middle.