Meditation has helped me to refocus my mind and calm it down during times of overactivity. Especially during the night when I cannot sleep.
- How do you stay motivated to do deep work when you feel inspired to do something else, or are not sure your deep work session will be productive?
- What’s the best way to work out your lower abs?
- What are some of your favorite healthy breakfast options?
- How often do you meditate? What benefits does it bring?
- Does anyone one have creative and quick ideas for breakfast?
I’m not entirely sure. I think I am slowly learning to take the time to relax, to stop the busyness and crowding that is such a part of modern life. I hope meditation is helping me to focus. To learn to turn off when and as neeeded, to calm myself. It’s still very much a work in progrsss!
I feel meditation can change my life and it focuses my mind to singular thoughts to my organs and how they work and how I can find control in my life
Antônia Da costa
By creating a time slot for meditation, my thoughts have a space created for them on a regular basis. During that time, my thoughts get reorganized, I see how I'm doing, if something happened to me then I get the chance to work through it and understand my feelings. During this time I can make peace with the past, accept the presence and imagine what I want my future to look like. Meditating regularly, even for a short time has changed everything for me.
It helped me be present in the moment. To stop for a minute. Life flies by too fast. It’s nice to learn to just stop and smell the roses once in a while.
I can’t say it’s changed my life, but it has made me a more mindful person. It has made me a bit more patient with others too.
I don't know if meditation changed my life yet. I never succeeded in staying with it for more than a couple of weeks. I suppose it makes me think about taking a breath and focusing on that, insted of, eg having a meltdown on a busy day. And I suppose that's actually a lot.
It has allowed me to be more present in all areas of my life, and is a tool to help alleviate stress. It also teaches me a lot about myself and what is on my mind. It is part of how I care for myself, a little oasis from the chaos life can sometimes be.
It has help me and knowledge the fact that my mind goes wild and loses its self and thought it has also help me to recognize my ability to focus and to have inside of the activity ideas and work things of my mind
- How often do people meditate in a day?
- What do you get out of meditating?
- How can you get calmer and get rid of the monkey-mind while meditating? I am so distracted about this rush-mind every time I am meditating.
- Do you prefer using a guided meditation?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- Is meditating in the sauna recommended? Any tips for doing it? I usually go for 15 minutes a day.
- Which one of your guided meditation is doable and optimal in a bath? I’m thinking of adding a ritual, once a week, which consists of just meditating a few minutes in a bath with essential oils and candles, but meditating in a position where you’re not completely laid down nor seated might not be the best option. Any advice?
- How do I make a meditation habit stick?
- When is the best time to meditate?
- Where do you situate yourself to meditate (room, favorite chair, etc)?