Meditation has helped me to refocus my mind and calm it down during times of overactivity. Especially during the night when I cannot sleep.
- What’s your favorite type of meditation?
- How many times, on average, do you meditate a day?
- Any law of attraction visualizations I can use to manifest more wealth while meditating?
- How many times a day do you meditate?
- Do you meditate at the same time every day? What sort of routine do you have to help remember and to settle into it?
I’m not entirely sure. I think I am slowly learning to take the time to relax, to stop the busyness and crowding that is such a part of modern life. I hope meditation is helping me to focus. To learn to turn off when and as neeeded, to calm myself. It’s still very much a work in progrsss!
I feel meditation can change my life and it focuses my mind to singular thoughts to my organs and how they work and how I can find control in my life
Antônia Da costa
By creating a time slot for meditation, my thoughts have a space created for them on a regular basis. During that time, my thoughts get reorganized, I see how I'm doing, if something happened to me then I get the chance to work through it and understand my feelings. During this time I can make peace with the past, accept the presence and imagine what I want my future to look like. Meditating regularly, even for a short time has changed everything for me.
It helped me be present in the moment. To stop for a minute. Life flies by too fast. It’s nice to learn to just stop and smell the roses once in a while.
I can’t say it’s changed my life, but it has made me a more mindful person. It has made me a bit more patient with others too.
I don't know if meditation changed my life yet. I never succeeded in staying with it for more than a couple of weeks. I suppose it makes me think about taking a breath and focusing on that, insted of, eg having a meltdown on a busy day. And I suppose that's actually a lot.
It has allowed me to be more present in all areas of my life, and is a tool to help alleviate stress. It also teaches me a lot about myself and what is on my mind. It is part of how I care for myself, a little oasis from the chaos life can sometimes be.
It has help me and knowledge the fact that my mind goes wild and loses its self and thought it has also help me to recognize my ability to focus and to have inside of the activity ideas and work things of my mind
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?