Important is also a nice and cool room – maybe try sleeping with the window open if it's not too loud outside. Another idea would be to quit eating & drinking about 2h before bed time so you aren't stuffed and don't have to use the toilet as often.
If this still doesn't help it maybe that your body isn't tired enough from the day – so do some light exercise (not right before sleep), go on a walk or try learning something new/exercise your brain.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?