- How to help myself meditate in the evening, when there is so much chaos around?
- I’m having trouble with running out of time at the end of the night to practice meditation. I either stay up later to do it or I miss it and go to bed on time. Any advice?
- What time of day is best for meditating?
- Do you find guided or silent meditation more effective?
- When do you enjoy meditation?
The disciplines & what has proved helpful to induce a meditative state is best learned in a separate "how to" class. Usually such classes teach their specific ways of meditating based on the experience of their leading teachers. Read about different practices & experiences.
Pick a time of the day to do it.
Do it for 21 days in a row to create the habit.
I just started doing it.
Sometimes it's at night next to my dog's bed.
Sometimes it's in the morning in the treehouse that was recently built by the guy that lives in the shed.
You just have to find the time.
You have to make the time.
Best of luck! You can do it.
- How long do I have to meditate to make a difference In my brain structure?
- How do you sit if you are not flexible and find sitting cross-legged difficult?
- How can I move from guided meditations to unguided meditations? Do you have any tips?
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
- What do you do to improve your posture when meditating?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.