- When is the best time to meditate for a daily worker who always on work mon-fri 8 to 5 ? I definitely cannot do it every evening, sometime I just fell asleep when on it.
- Do you use sounds and smells (such as incense and candles ) during meditation? What are your favorites?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What visualization, if you have one, do you use for the rhythm of your breathing?
- How often do you actually meditate? How often do you want to meditate?
The disciplines & what has proved helpful to induce a meditative state is best learned in a separate "how to" class. Usually such classes teach their specific ways of meditating based on the experience of their leading teachers. Read about different practices & experiences.
Pick a time of the day to do it.
Do it for 21 days in a row to create the habit.
I just started doing it.
Sometimes it's at night next to my dog's bed.
Sometimes it's in the morning in the treehouse that was recently built by the guy that lives in the shed.
You just have to find the time.
You have to make the time.
Best of luck! You can do it.
- How can I ease into meditation at longer intervals?
- What time of day would you recommend for meditating?
- Can you suggest a confidence meditation?
- I sometimes have to work the night shift, how should I handle my evening routine?
- What do you do when you notice your mind is wandering away during meditation?
- Do you use an app for meditation? Which is your favorite?
- How do you stay consistent with a meditation habit?
- What am I supposed to do with my hands when meditating?
- How do l continue to become fabulous when there’s so much going on in my life right now?
- What is the best moment in the day to meditate? How much time should I make for it?