I just started doing it.
Sometimes it's at night next to my dog's bed.
Sometimes it's in the morning in the treehouse that was recently built by the guy that lives in the shed.
You just have to find the time.
You have to make the time.
The disciplines & what has proved helpful to induce a meditative state is best learned in a separate "how to" class. Usually such classes teach their specific ways of meditating based on the experience of their leading teachers. Read about different practices & experiences.
Best of luck! You can do it.
Pick a time of the day to do it.
Do it for 21 days in a row to create the habit.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?