- I use meditation to gain awareness over my thoughts and emotions. I just observe what I am feeling and thinking. I wonder if there is a way to take it further. Like where are these thought and emotion comes from and what causes them.
- How do you meditate longer? I can only meditate for 5 minutes, then I feel anxious.
- What time of the day do you meditate?
- Suggestions for guided meditations? (YouTube, apps,…)
- How do you get yourself to meditate daily?
The disciplines & what has proved helpful to induce a meditative state is best learned in a separate "how to" class. Usually such classes teach their specific ways of meditating based on the experience of their leading teachers. Read about different practices & experiences.
Pick a time of the day to do it.
Do it for 21 days in a row to create the habit.
I just started doing it.
Sometimes it's at night next to my dog's bed.
Sometimes it's in the morning in the treehouse that was recently built by the guy that lives in the shed.
You just have to find the time.
You have to make the time.
Best of luck! You can do it.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?