You categorize your what to do items as below (1) important and urgent (2) important but not urgent (3) urgent but not important (4) not important and not urgent , then try to minimize (4)
Make a column list on the left side of my priorities. Then add the specifics in the line to the right of each priority. Then put numerical order to the left of the priority, since i didn’t put them in order in the first place. But now I have clarified what my priorities are. 😁
Those 3 tasks which came first to my mind are the most important to me. Keeping the list of 5-7 tasks a day helps not to overwhelm and keep track on things
- Where do you write your todo list? On a sticky note, a notes app or a journal?
- How many tasks do you have in your To-do list for one day?
- Do you prefer to do this in the morning? Or to prepare it the night before?
- How do you consistently keep and complete a to do list?
- How could I effectively use my time without laziness
- I need this to be so simple. And struggle to now what to include and what to leave out. Too basic and they seem pointless. Too detailed and they seem to take up too much time I could be focusing on other things… any suggestions on how to prioritise and discriminate between tasks to include and task to accept as given.
- Do you write the small and mundane tasks like cook, go for a walk etc on your list?
- What do you include in your most basic routines- what is something that simply must be done no matter what?
- Do you write only a few tasks on your to do list, or do you write everything that you have to do and then pick the top three or so to get done today? I’m never sure which approach is most effective.
- Do you check and adjust your to do list throughout the day? How do you remember?