If there are tasks I can do that doesn’t involve my home, I do the best I can. I have reminders so that I can still have it in the back of my mind. BUT, if I don’t have time to do them because…let’s say I’m on vacation with my family, then I live guilt-free. Time with my family is precious. I only get one chance to live in the moment. I’d rather make memories than replace it with “perfection”. Life can be successfully messy sometimes. That’s okay.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?