If there are tasks I can do that doesn’t involve my home, I do the best I can. I have reminders so that I can still have it in the back of my mind. BUT, if I don’t have time to do them because…let’s say I’m on vacation with my family, then I live guilt-free. Time with my family is precious. I only get one chance to live in the moment. I’d rather make memories than replace it with “perfection”. Life can be successfully messy sometimes. That’s okay.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??