When I first began to meditate I had the same question. I've learned to listen to my body. When you meditate you should geel relaxed afterwards. Some people even feel energized. You should be able to let go of your stress and worries so that you can be productive. I found meditation to be the way to relax, release and restore your body and mind.
- How do you cope with automatic negative thoughts and distorted self-perception? What strategies do you use?
- Are you having fun with other Fabulous users?
- How do you motivate yourself to do things for your morning routine?
- Yes!! I typically sit criss cross on the floor but my legs falls asleep. But it is also the most comfortable position. How do others position themselves and how long does it take?
- How do you stay on track and keep a meditation habit?
To be honest, I don’t know if I’m doing it right! But I’m trying. And that’s what matters here. Just go with what you think is right! You got this! 👍🏻
I recommend a free app I use call Oak. Also, mediation is a practice. Be grateful for your wandering mind because the practice is noticing time and again that your thoughts are elsewhere and then gently and kindly bringing your attention back to your breath. It helps me to think to myself that there is no doing meditation correctly because “doing it wrong” and noticing that is the “right” way.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?