And remind me often
When I feel negative
Feeling like this”wake up Seunghyun “
To start, I make a clear decision about what I will focus on, and then begin the task. Inevitably, I will get distracted. The trick is to recognize when I am distracted. Once I realize this, I refocus on the original task. Repeat these steps as many times as necessary.
I hope you find this helpful.
Some days I’m mindful of others other days I’m like zoned out
When I use Medical Mary JI I am more mindful at least I think I am because the days that I’m off medical marijuana I am not mindful and I feel awful for the
people around me that I like
Staying focussed I’m able to achieve through amino acids that a lot of the vitamin B help me relax at the same time allowed me to focus on the task at hand
But after 2-3 days laziness come to me🐥
Or use a digital app reminder to do or think about what's on my mind at a specific time in the future.
Mind dumping is a useful technique to free up your mind for the present.
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?