- Do you ever feel like your rituals are perfect?
- Is it bad if you fall asleep? I’m trying to be still, but sometimes I think that if I cut off my circulation that is not a good thing.
- Where can I find some guided meditation courses or audios?
- How do you meditate longer? I can only meditate for 5 minutes, then I feel anxious.
- How can I focus and commit with my meditation practice even on rush days
And remind me often
When I feel negative
Feeling like this”wake up Seunghyun “
Some days I’m mindful of others other days I’m like zoned out
When I use Medical Mary JI I am more mindful at least I think I am because the days that I’m off medical marijuana I am not mindful and I feel awful for the
people around me that I like
Staying focussed I’m able to achieve through amino acids that a lot of the vitamin B help me relax at the same time allowed me to focus on the task at hand
Or use a digital app reminder to do or think about what's on my mind at a specific time in the future.
Mind dumping is a useful technique to free up your mind for the present.
But after 2-3 days laziness come to me🐥
To start, I make a clear decision about what I will focus on, and then begin the task. Inevitably, I will get distracted. The trick is to recognize when I am distracted. Once I realize this, I refocus on the original task. Repeat these steps as many times as necessary.
I hope you find this helpful.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?