I have a vision for my life. I have many vision boards. I’m 61 years old. I only have so much time to make my dreams a reality. I changed my mindset. I am worth it. I am worth what it takes. And I think if you find it’s boring then that’s not the thing for you. Whatever you’re doing should make you happy and energized because you love doing it.
I try to remember why it is I am trying to build these habits in the first place. I also try to reflect on how accomplishing my habits makes me feel and the benefits I am seeing in my life.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?