I have a vision for my life. I have many vision boards. I’m 61 years old. I only have so much time to make my dreams a reality. I changed my mindset. I am worth it. I am worth what it takes. And I think if you find it’s boring then that’s not the thing for you. Whatever you’re doing should make you happy and energized because you love doing it.
I try to remember why it is I am trying to build these habits in the first place. I also try to reflect on how accomplishing my habits makes me feel and the benefits I am seeing in my life.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?