In the past I’ve deal with stress eating. I would even eat junk food out of boredom, but now if I get a craving, I first drink water (because usually thirst is mistaken with hunger) and then I try to find a healthy snack option, like some yogurt or veggies and fruits with lime and chili powder.
Nevertheless, it’s not so bad to accept or give yourself a little treat from time to time. But if you want to avoid accepting your friends offerings, you could bring mints with you and whenever you know is lunch time, eat one mint, that might prevent you from eating junk food because nothing tastes good right after a mint.
Good luck! 🙂
Or I’d split apart the ingredients of the dessert I really want – and when you imagine you have to eat the half stick of butter, and half a cup of flower, then it’s not so appealing.
ps: maybe you could start bringing your own food, like homemade oat cookies or fruit or a mix of nuts!
Se ho davvero fame e mi calerei il mondo sopra, allora è un problema. Potrei resistere se davvero sono motivata anche perché mi aiuta pensare a come mi sentirei dopo averlo mangiato. Avrei rovinato anche i momenti di soddisfazione. Però non potrei resistere a lungo se non ho del cibo salutare a portata di mano che possa placare quel senso di fame.
It’s very normal to eat what your friends and family offer you to eat. That’s where Fabulous advice of environment comes in practice.
First of all, learn to say no once and then let them chase you. Never say no twice. Once is enough. Second time say sorry. Third time say, “ you don’t want me to support me I my journey to be healthy”. Fourth time ignore and let the food lie on the table.
In corporate circles they teach you one interesting thing. If someone asks you something, doesn’t mean you answer that. Similarly if someone asks you to eat something, it is not a compulsory offer.
Candy and bad foof in the hallcloset and fruite on a bowl on table nuts in a bowl on table. Out of site en good food in site thats helps me
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??