Set aside a chunk of time, 30 minutes works for me. If it's a topic or genre that you know you love it makes things a lot easier too. Turn your phone on silent and facedown, shut it off, or set it in a different place entirely; whatever you need to remove the distraction. Whether you get through a chapter or a whole book in a sitting, you're still reading!
i really have to be loving the book or else i won’t be able to keep reading. it’s so hard to find a good book. but when it’s necessary to get my reading done i make goals (ex: 100 pages = go out to ice cream) and i need absolute silent to focus on my book.
- What’s your favourite book? And do you like graphic novels?
- Do you have any particular tips for reading dense, scientific papers without losing focus?
- What do you like to read?
- When in the day do you read best and why?
- Do you like to read in actual books, or do you own a e-reader?
- When do you recommend me to read a book? Eg.Morning, Arfternoon etc.
- How do you remain focused for a long period of time?
- How many books do you read per week?
- can you suggest any books to read? i like fiction (historical fiction too) and romance!
- I love reading and find it hard sometimes to find a really good book. Any suggestions off of what you read?