Picturing anything that you read into a moving story always helps to recollect easily. There is another good way – simply summarise the points you read and conclude in your one language right after reading. Helps! 🙂
I remember what I read by highlighting and or taking notes. Sometimes my notes include other things or examples of what My reading reminds me of.
If you’re asking about remembering the content of what you read, it can sometimes help to write a short summary, or even just take a minute at the end of your reading period to tell yourself about it. You can use the notes section on your phone or whatever. I also keep a list of what I am reading/have finished on google docs and I use a website called Goodreads….I am a little obsessed with reading…
- Do you prefer paper or digital book? Is there a difference for you?
- Please recommend a good book on productivity
- Have you ever read the same book twice, or more?
- what history/autobiography would you recommend
- I struggle to concentrate when reading sometimes , I find I have read pages but it hasn’t gone in. How can I centre myself to focus on the page?
- How do you prefer to consume literature? Paper, audio, digital, or something else?
- What time of the day do you read?
- How do you get motivated to get started with your reading?
- Do you read one book at a time or have a few on the go?!
- Any particular book you like to read to help decrease the anxiety?