I usually put some music to play and clean first my bed. It makes quite a difference in the room. After that i clean my desk, putting everything to its place one thing at a time. Tidying my clothes is the one thing im the most bored of so o always leave it for the end. I out all the clothes that are on chairs etc on the bed and make piles (the clean trousers in one, the clean blouses in another and the dirty clothes in the last pile) and then i finish them one by one. Tidying your room only takes up to 10 minutes and when you do it daily it will take less and less time each day☺️💛
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?