I usually put some music to play and clean first my bed. It makes quite a difference in the room. After that i clean my desk, putting everything to its place one thing at a time. Tidying my clothes is the one thing im the most bored of so o always leave it for the end. I out all the clothes that are on chairs etc on the bed and make piles (the clean trousers in one, the clean blouses in another and the dirty clothes in the last pile) and then i finish them one by one. Tidying your room only takes up to 10 minutes and when you do it daily it will take less and less time each day☺️💛
- How can I have a really clean room?
- How do you motivate yourself to clean
- Can you give me tips on how to clean the closets
- How do you own your space if you have roommates?
- I lose my motivation to clean if the people around me aren’t cleaning. How do I avoid that?
- How do you deal with a large cleaning job? I get so exhausted and overwhelmed easily that I struggle to get much done.
- How to keep windows dust free
- Do you have any tips on how to maintain the cleanliness of your home?
- How do you stop becoming obsessive when you clean?
- How do you keep flys out of your house? We dont have food,dishes or trash sitting around but constantly have flys. Help!