I don't believe you fully let them go. During meditation you can let them go you let them go moment by moment but overall it takes many of these moments to fully comprehend and to abolish them. I try to see through the eyes of the people who caused me trauma and understand their trauma. That is the most helpful thing for me is to understand other people's struggles. To have a perspective of where they're coming from maybe they didn't mean to hurt me. It may have been all they know and a better life than they grew up. That's how I deal for now.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??