I don't believe you fully let them go. During meditation you can let them go you let them go moment by moment but overall it takes many of these moments to fully comprehend and to abolish them. I try to see through the eyes of the people who caused me trauma and understand their trauma. That is the most helpful thing for me is to understand other people's struggles. To have a perspective of where they're coming from maybe they didn't mean to hurt me. It may have been all they know and a better life than they grew up. That's how I deal for now.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?