Whether it’s gym, or stretching, or body mapping or a mountain bike ride. And to be kind to myself if I don’t always get to do it.
When I’m on business travel alone I like to do body weight exercises in the room – I have PTSD, and I don’t feel safe going to the gym by myself.
If I’m with someone else, I’ll go to the gym if it’s not too crowded.
At a minimum I can do TRX squats and rows, some desk pushups, and a short Pilates workout.
If I were visiting friends, I’d do the same thing. If they are gym goers I can go with them as a guest. If not, I can take a half hour a day to do TRX and Pilates.
Mostrly I try to do at least some exercise, even if it is shorter the usual or at a different time of the day.
Using your resources well shows gratitude to the universe and prepares you to receive greater abundance!
This App has a great, 7-minute routine, that gets your heart pumping. What you can or try to do within this routine is up to you. SEVEN minutes! You might be taking longer than that, just to wake up.
Yes, there will be times where your “regular” routine is disrupted, but, you still have a choice.
With friends? Try walking and talking or walking incorporating dance steps (weird, but hey, it’s exercise AND coordination).
Be flexible with your routine. You can do exercises to include your friends, indoors or out.
Have you played with balloons? You can do this alone, but it’s more interesting with a group. Being seated, knock a balloon to others in the room. The object is to keep it off the floor. Be sure to safely store objects that can be damaged, before starting. How about a Hacky Sack? (I hate this), but use hands, too. Keep this in the air.
Use your imagination. You can always think of alternative ways to exercise in lieu of “normal” routine. This not “cheating” it is a modification, a compromise.
I use the following application: loss wight for Android
If I’m driving, I park as far as I can to get in extra steps. I stand as much as possible.
Because I’m vegetarian it makes it easy to eat out. It cuts out half my choices, sometimes all. I’ve learned to eat a little before and have a healthy snack later.
I always put fruits and veggies on my plate first then I put the other stuff ie sweets and carbs.
Water always. Usually free and cheapest. We’ve also made it a habit to bring hydroflasks so we can stay hydrated no matter where we are. We also save a ton on plastic waste and money 💰 💰💰
Yoga is the best form of total body workout and you can do it everywhere!! Best form of stretching your muscles too. I also do push-ups. I started with 5. I’m up to 20 each set I do. Which ranges from 1-3 sets a DAY. It’s not much.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?