Other tricks involve dancing like an absolute buffoon to an upbeat or meaningful song, pep talking in the mirror, sipping on my fave beverage and loudly commenting "WOW THIS IS THE BEST HAVE YOU TRIED THIS WOAH YOU'RE MISSING OUT BUDDY" every single time. Just something a little silly to bring a smile to your heart if not your face before you get out into the world.
Instead, I could do with finding other non-food ways to celebrate. So perhaps listening to music? Doing a little dance? Even just mentally ticking off a
box is good for me.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?