Other tricks involve dancing like an absolute buffoon to an upbeat or meaningful song, pep talking in the mirror, sipping on my fave beverage and loudly commenting "WOW THIS IS THE BEST HAVE YOU TRIED THIS WOAH YOU'RE MISSING OUT BUDDY" every single time. Just something a little silly to bring a smile to your heart if not your face before you get out into the world.
Instead, I could do with finding other non-food ways to celebrate. So perhaps listening to music? Doing a little dance? Even just mentally ticking off a
box is good for me.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?