- How do you balance accepting yourself as you are and motivating yourself to improve for better health?
- Do people find it more effective or easier to stick with exercise if they exercise their whole body everyday or split up workouts of different parts of the body for different days?
- Are you using your exercise habit to maintain, or improve your fitness level? How do you know when to step it up? I’m nervous about pushing too hard and then losing the habit because I fail.
- Does dancing will have effect with my Exercise habit?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going when exercise is difficult or uncomfortable?
Wake up early and make going outside the first thing you do. There’s a Silicon Valley guy (I can’t remember who), who takes a picture of a different flower every morning on his run. Noticing the flowers adds another dimension to ‘just getting outside’ gives you more motivation to do it. Maybe you could text a friend about what you saw that morning, what pleased you? Maybe you could come home and write about it for 5 minutes. You could meet a friend every day. Tying the ritual to others gives you more reason to accomplish it. But a lightweight umbrella and always carry it with you. When you get the idea, just do it. Count down from 5 and follow it with a physical action. Make it easy to do: have your shoes by the door, write yourself a note, label your social media section on the phone ‘go outside’ or ‘mindless’ and this will be an extra reminder to do it.
Remember that it’s really easy. It’s cheap, it’s flexible, and it’s simple. Just go for a walk round the block first time, then build it up.
Do you really need to take the car even for short distances or could you take the bike?
2) Start small but consistenly: schedule a 10 min walk every day. Increase the duration if you want to.
3) there are no excuses for not going outside: THERE ARE NO EXCUSES!
Merry up an activity you enjoy and a specific type of weather to create a new experience (Running in the rain. If it’s hot, do something active to sweat easier and get a tan faster)
Combine social + outdoors + activity/exercise (Go on a hike, camp, or a walk in the park with friends or family).
Take your breaks at work outside (quick walks)
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?