- I am an introvert. After meditation I do get peace but it is just that when I start to have self-talking to analyse myself where I stand and when some stress comes it feels as thou the meditation has no effect and there comes more bombardment of thought messing my head more. I hope you can help.
- How often/long do you meditate?
- It is really difficult for me to concentrate and relax when meditating. Any suggestions?
- I’m really enjoying the meditation right now, but conscious that I’m only a week in. What do you do to change it up?
- If you suffer from severe mental illness (i.e depression or bipolar disorder), how do you handle very depressed feelings during meditation? Sometimes I feel like I am being sucked into a vortex of depression, guilt and shame during meditation because I am alone with my thoughts and feelings during that time. It is so painful 😢
I hope this helps 🥰
There doesn’t need to be a great ceremony involved either, just pause, close your eyes, and focus on your breathing for a few minutes (just avoid this while driving or operating heavy machinery 😀).
If you’re in a lifestyle that prevents you from taking five minutes a day to meditate, I suggest going to sleep five minutes later or getting up five minutes earlier and meditating then. If you’re unable to do that, then there may be aspects of your lifestyle that you’ll need to reconsider.
Meditation is a big deal, but it doesn’t need to feel like one. Just do it and you’ll be grateful you “found” the time. 😊
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?