- What is one lesson you took away from your meditation habit?
- How do you feel if you accidentally fall asleep during meditation? Do you try again later?
- What types of meditation do you do that works for you? Does visualization work? How? What is your experience with self-hypnosis?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- Do you get bored of the same meditation?
I hope this helps 🥰
There doesn’t need to be a great ceremony involved either, just pause, close your eyes, and focus on your breathing for a few minutes (just avoid this while driving or operating heavy machinery 😀).
If you’re in a lifestyle that prevents you from taking five minutes a day to meditate, I suggest going to sleep five minutes later or getting up five minutes earlier and meditating then. If you’re unable to do that, then there may be aspects of your lifestyle that you’ll need to reconsider.
Meditation is a big deal, but it doesn’t need to feel like one. Just do it and you’ll be grateful you “found” the time. 😊
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?